ENTER: IF YOU DAREDo you have what it takes to beat the clock and escape the room before your time is up?
At Playtime Chermside and Playtime Eastland we have introduced the ultimate test of skill, the Cryptology Escape Rooms will have you sharpening your wits and putting your teamwork to the test….
Form a team between 2 & 6 people. You will be briefed by your game master and then it’s over to you to piece together the clues that unlock each part of the puzzle and open the door within 60 minutes…
- Incarcerated Cryptofactor: 9.5/10 (super-tough 14+ years only)
- Abandoned Reactor Cryptofactor: 8.5/10 (damn hard 14+ years only)
- Total Carnage Cryptofactor: 9.5/10 (super-tough 14+ years only)
PLAYTIME Eastland:Playtime Eastland has two new escape rooms including Blackbeard's Cabin and Pharaoh's Curse, are you ready?
- Pharaoh's Curse Cryptofactor: 9/10 (Extra Challenging 14+ years only)
- Blackbeard's Cabin Cryptofactor: 8/10 (Trickily Difficult 14+ years only)
Off Peak 7 days: Open till 6pm $100
Shoulder Sun - Thu: 6pm till close $100
Peak Fri / Sat: 6pm till close $150
Invoking the escape clause
In rare periods of calm and quiet (no bookings after yours) those requiring a little longer to figure it out, maybe offered the Escape Clause. This comes at the price of $20 but gives you a further 15 minutes to emerge triumphant, head held high. Ask your game master – we won’t tell!
CryptofactorWe pride ourselves on the difficulty of our Cryptology Escape Rooms, so the more brains the better. If you get stuck you can try asking for help. Look for the Cryptofactor on each room, the higher the number the harder it is.
- 6/10 and below – Too easy – not worth the bother.
- 7/10 – Cunning – stick a tail on it & you’d call it a fox!
- 7.5/10 – Bamboozlingly Complex
- 8/10 - Trickily Difficult (Blackbeard’s Cabin – Eastland)
- 8.5/10 – Damn Hard (Abandoned Reactor – Chermside)
- 9/10 – Extra Challenging (Pharaoh’s Curse – Eastland)
- 9.5/10 – Super Tough (Incarcerated – Chermside; Total Carnage – Chermside)
- 10/10 – Is this even possible?
Are you up for the challenge?
Latest from PlayTime