Conditions of Entry
- Entry is subject to all conditions displayed on the booking confirmation email and at the front entry.
- No food, beverages or animals may be brought onto the premises.
- Management reserves right to inspect bags on entry and exit, and to refuse entry or remove guests for vandalism, stealing, offensive behaviour, failure to properly supervise persons under your care, failure to follow safety instructions or failure to comply with any condition of entry.
- You should consider this participation an exercise in good judgment and act in a responsible manner while using the facility.
- Playtime takes all reasonable steps to provide you with a safe and enjoyable experience. However Playtime will not be liable for any person in respect the loss of life or personal injury to, any person, whether that loss, damage or personal injury is caused by any person's negligence (including the negligence of Playtime) or otherwise. This exclusion of liability does not apply to liability which cannot by law be contracted out of.
- Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- Adults / carers are responsible for persons under their supervision.
- Any photographs, videos or sound recordings taken by you at the premises must be for personal use only. Any use, reuse or production for commercial purposes without our express written consent is strictly prohibited and may result in loss or damage to Playtime.
- Your image may be taken at any time for security purposes or for use in marketing materials, and you consent to the use of your image for these purposes.
Birthday Party Competition
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. By submitting an entry, you (the entrant) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. The promoter is Bowling Centres Australia Pty Limited (ACN 003 710 110) (‘PLAYTIME’) of Level 12, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point NSW 2061.
3. The promotional period commences at (AEDT) on Friday 19th of February 2016 & ends at 23:59 (AEDT) on Sunday 6th of March 2016.
4. The competition is only open to Eligible Entrants. An "Eligible Entrant" is an individual who: (i) is a resident of any Australian state or territory at the time of entry; and (ii) is not an employee of Playtime or any of its related corporations or any of their agencies associated with the competition; and (iii) is not a spouse, defacto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether full, half, step or by adoption) of such an employee. An Eligible Entrant who is under 18 years of age must obtain the permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
5. Entries must satisfy the entry requirements below to be valid. Playtime reserves the right to disqualify an entrant for any reason. If, in its absolute discretion, Playtime determines that a winning entry is not in strict compliance with these terms and conditions, it reserves its right to disqualify the entrant. Playtime reserves the right to verify the validity of any entry or entrant (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant or entry which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
6. Errors and omissions may be accepted at Playtime's discretion. Failure by Playtime to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
7. Prize Details
There is one prize to be won at each of Playtime Miranda, Playtime Blacktown, Playtime Highpoint and Playtime Penrith. Each prize consists of:
• The Legend Party Package for the winner and four guests which includes:
o 2 hours of arcade play;
o A party host;
o 6 blue swipes, a Playtime party kit and a Playtime drink bottle per attendee;
o 700 intercard points for the prize winner and 300 points per guest; and
o 1 photo booth experience.
The package excludes red swipe games, tickets will not be dispensed from ticket games and prize and photo booth games are limited to yellow swipes.
• Total value of each individual prize: $175
• Total prize pool: $700
• Each prize must be redeemed at the relevant venue on Saturday the 12th of March 2016.
8. How to Enter
To enter, entrants must:
• Post a comment on the Facebook page of their nearest Playtime venue which incorporates emojis that best describe how much fun the entrant could have at Playtime; and
a) Tag four friends that the entrant would like to take with them if they win a prize.
9. Entries must be received by Playtime during the promotional period. Entries received after the end of the promotional period will not count towards the competition. Multiple entries into the competition are not accepted. Playtime accepts no responsibility for, and will not compensate any entrant for, any late or misdirected entry or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment. Entries will be deemed void if forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
10. This competition is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winners. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on originality and creativity. The best entry as determined by the judges, will win a prize.
11. Judging will take place from 12:30pm (AEDT) on Monday the 7th of March 2016 at the AMF Bowling Support Office Level 12, 61 Lavender Street, Milsons Point, NSW 2061. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges from AMF Bowling Support office.
12. Winners will be announced by Playtime through Facebook by Monday the 7th of March 2016.
13. Prize Conditions
a) Playtime will endeavour to contact the winners via their Facebook accounts within one week from the date that the winners are determined. In the event that a winner cannot be contacted within two (2) weeks from the date that the winners are determined, Playtime will award the prize to the entrant who submitted the next best entry and the previous winner will forfeit the prize. No compensation will be due or payable in the event that the prize is forfeited.
b) Prizes are not transferable and are not redeemable for cash. The judges' decision is final and binding - no correspondence will be entered into.
c) Any change in the value of the prize between publishing date and the date the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of Playtime.
d) If a winner is under the age of 18 years the prize may be awarded, at the absolute discretion of Playtime, to the prize winner’s parent or legal guardian.
e) In the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond Playtime’s control, Playtime may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
14. Any costs associated with entering the competition or redeeming the prize which are not specifically included in the prize description are the responsibility of the entrant.
15. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
16. In the case of the intervention of any outside agent or event which naturally changes the result or prevents or hinders its determination, including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest or strikes Playtime may, in its absolute discretion, cancel the competition and recommence it from the start on the same conditions subject to state legislation.
17. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, including due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Playtime, which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this competition, Playtime reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, subject to any direction or limitation imposed by law.
18. By entering this competition, the entrant consents to Playtime using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), Playtime and Playtime’s products and services.
19. By entering this competition, each entrant consents to the collection of their personal information by or on behalf of Playtime for the primary purposes of enabling it to administer the competition and publicise its winner(s) and to market its products and services to the entrant. The personal information of each winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the competition, including the competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact Playtime by post at the address stated in condition 2 to request access to, or corrections of, any of their personal information that is held by Playtime. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information, Playtime may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize. Any complaint regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be addressed to Playtime at the address above and will be investigated by an authorised officer. The complainant will be advised of the outcome of the investigation as soon as practicable.
21. Any complaint regarding a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles should be addressed to Playtime at the address above and will be investigated by an authorised officer. The complainant will be advised of the outcome of the investigation as soon as practicable
22. When an entrant submits any materials via the competition including comments, recordings, answers and images ("Content"), the entrant, unless Playtime advises otherwise, licenses and grants Playtime, its affiliates and sub-licensees a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such Content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Entrants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and warrant that they have the full authority to grant these rights.
23. Entrants agree that they are fully responsible for the Content they submit. Playtime shall not be liable in any way for such Content to the full extent permitted by law. Playtime may remove any Content without notice for any reason whatsoever. Entrants warrant and agree that: (a) they will not submit any Content that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that Playtime may deem in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; (b) they will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their Content; (c) they will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the Content, to the uses and terms herein; (d) their Content shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and (e) they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
24. Without limiting any other terms herein, the entrant agrees to indemnify Playtime against any loss, liability, claim or damage suffered or incurred by Playtime as a result of a breach of any of these terms and conditions.
25. Entry and continued participation in the competition is dependent on entrants following and acting in accordance with the Facebook Statement of Rights and Responsibilities, which can be viewed at www.facebook.com/terms.php
26. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Playtime and not to Facebook. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this competition must be directed to Playtime and not to Facebook or Instagram.
27. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including under the Australian Consumer Law, Playtime (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Playtime's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Playtime) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Playtime; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
28. Notwithstanding any other clause in these terms and conditions, Playtime’s liability in respect of goods or services provided by Playtime to an entrant shall be limited, at Playtime’s option, to (a) replacing or resupplying the goods or services or (b) the cost of replacing the goods or resupplying the services.
Online Birthday Party Booking Terms and Conditions
- You are entitled to the benefit of a series on non-excludable consumer guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law. Except where we fail to comply with these consumer guarantees in connection with the provision of goods or services to you, or are otherwise required to provide you with a refund by law, payments made in respect of birthday party bookings via this Website are non-refundable and are not available for exchange.
- We cannot guarantee you or your guests will be able to complete your birthday party if you or any guests in your group are late.
- In the unforeseen circumstance PLAYTIME encounters technical issues your birthday party start time may begin later than the original booking start time.
- The purchasing of birthday party packages and extras may be subject to credit card and other fees. PLAYTIME reserves the right to vary the amount of this transaction fee from time to time, as specified in the booking purchasing process.
- Birthday party prices are subject to change without notice due to any changes in government charges, taxes or levies. All prices are in AUD and include GST.
- Birthday party booking deposits can be paid through this web site or over the phone by using a major credit card or PayPal. Your credit card or PayPal account will be debited at the time of booking.
- Birthday party booking desposits can also be paid at any PLAYTIME centre by using EFTPOS or Cash. Your EFTPOS account will be debited at the time of booking.
- PLAYTIME uses the DPS Payment Express Payment Gateway for its online credit card transactions. DPS processes online credit card transactions securely for thousands of merchants globally, providing a safe and secure online payment service.
- Payments are processed in real-time
- PLAYTIME does not have access to your full card number, this credit card payment is secured by DPS
- DPS have bank grade security. All transaction details are stored in their PCI-DSS compliant Data Centre
- DPS Payment Express Software is certified with over 200 banks globally. Visit www.paymentexpress.com for more info on online credit card payments.
- Handle your birthday party confirmation email as you would cash. Be cautious if someone offers to sell you this document - it has no official resale value and may be an unauthorised copy. You release PLAYTIME from any liability, claim or the like arising as a result of PLAYTIME honouring a stolen or unauthorised copy of an e-voucher. Lost, damaged or stolen birthday party barcodes cannot be replaced.
- PLAYTIME reserves the right to refuse any order placed for any PLAYTIME birthday party package. Management reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time by posting the revised terms on this website.
- A $100 deposit is required when booking your party; the final balance may be paid on the day of the booking. A minimum of 3 business days' notice is required to receive a refund of the deposit amount.
- There is a minimum of 8 guests required for each birthday party booking
- No external food or beverage is permitted, unless in relation to a food allergy which the centre has been made aware of.
- If your birthday party package includes food and/or beverages, your birthday party group will either be eating in the centre's party room (in Blacktown), or on the concourse, subject to availability.
- You must arrive 30 minutes prior to your birthday party start time to ensure your party begins on time.
- PLAYTIME birthday parties run for the following lengths of time:
- A Champion Package party - approximately 1 ½ hours
- A Star Package party - approximately 2 hours
- A Legend Package party - approximately 2 ½ hours
- Where your birthday party package includes access to party tables, the tables will be available for up to 45 minutes. Please note that even though every endeavour is made to guarantee tables are available for adults, during busier periods this may not always be possible.
- The following information must be confirmed 72 hours before the time that the birthday party is scheduled to occur:
- Final number of guests attending;
- Any special dietary requirements i.e. vegetarian or food intolerances; and
- If you would like to order any additional platters, cake or extras.
- Platters cannot be cancelled within 72 hours of the party.
- The minimum age for children at PLAYTIME parties is 4 years old
- We have developed a colour system for our games based on the game type and the Australian Classification Rating. The conditions that apply to each game type are as follows
Blue video games have limited plays depending on the party package selected.
Red video games are adult themed and not available for play with kids party packages.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions
1. Gift Card should be treated like cash. Defaced, mutilated, altered, lost or stolen cards will not be replaced, refunded or redeemed
2. Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise or services at AMF Bowling Centres, Kingpin Bowling and Playtime venues within Australia only
3. Not redeemable for cash
4. Not redeemable online
5. Will be void and may not be redeemed 12 months after issue date
6. Cannot be reloaded
7. No change will be given but the balance may be applied to future purchases
8. Cannot be re-sold
9. Cash will not be given for any unused balance
10. If purchase exceeds available card balance, you must make up the difference with another payment method
11. You are liable for all transactions on your card except to the extent to which there has been fraud or negligence by us or any of our employees
13. For card balance or assistance call 1300 55 33 80